1. Area of responsibility of the Service Provider
- Problems with the operating system, any software installed on the virtual server by the Client - the responsibility of the Client.
- Problems with host machines and communication are the responsibility of the Company.
2. Rights and obligations of the Service Provider
- The Company provides customer technical support services based on the Customer's request through the personal account at the rates published on the Company's official website located at https://aeza.net
- The Company is not responsible for the operation of third-party software on the Company's servers, including software purchased from the Company.
- The Company's services are provided "as is", the Company reserves the right to revise the rules for the provision of services, including the pricing policy and tariff characteristics at any time, without prior notice and unilaterally, the new rules come into force at the time of their publication on the official website of the Company.
- The company undertakes to maintain the proper quality of the host machines and eliminate all malfunctions as soon as possible.
- The company does not guarantee 100% availability of the network and host machines.
- All planned technical work, updates and similar events are held from 4:00 to 10:00 Moscow time. This item does not include force majeure and unscheduled work.
- The Company is not responsible for the inability to access the services due to the fault of third parties.
- The Company reserves the right to stop the services and servers of the Client for carrying out: Scheduled maintenance, due to DoS and network attacks, as a result of natural disasters and other force majeure circumstances.
- The company has the right to change the prices for services up or down, having previously notified the client about this by mailing to the registration e-mail.
- Bonus rubles are not a means of payment and the equivalent of real currency, in connection with which the Company has the right to change the conditions for using the bonus account without additional warnings to the Client.
3. Rights and obligations of the Client
- In case of blocking the Client's hosting due to a complaint and / or due to other reasons 1 (one) or more than 1 (one) time per month (network scan, outgoing DoS attacks, etc.) and the Client fails to take action on the complaint received, the Company has the right to prematurely stop the provision of the service and block the Client without the possibility of a refund.
- The Client has the right to use his Hosting for any purpose, except for purposes contrary to the legislation of the Russian Federation, including civil law governing legal relations related to intellectual property.
- The Client is granted access (unless otherwise agreed) to the server and the Client bears all related responsibility.
- The client has the right to install and use any software on his server, if it is legal and does not violate copyright and related rights, as well as the norms of the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
- The client is obliged to monitor the compliance of all posted materials, the software used, the content hosted on the server, and be responsible for its compliance with the norms of the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
- All questions related to the performance of the Client's hosting are accepted only in support requests in the personal account at https://my.aeza.net
4. Rules and payment procedure
- In the absence of payment for the next Hosting period, the Company suspends the provision of services.
- When connecting the “Auto payment” option, the Client gives permission to the Company to debit funds from the linked bank account in the amount necessary to activate the service (s), taking into account the available balance of funds on the balance in the personal account.
- The client has the right to disable auto payments at any time in the personal account at https://my.aeza.net
- Services are provided on the basis of 100% payment no later than 2 (two) business days from the date of payment for these services.
- Payment by individuals is made only through electronic payments.
- Payment for Hosting is made on the basis of the current tariffs published on the official website of the Company at: https://my.aeza.net
- The commission of intermediaries and payment systems may be added to the payment.
- After the suspension of the provision of services, data is stored for: - 24 (twenty-four) hours, subject to payment for hosting once an hour or daily - 5 (five) days, subject to payment for hosting monthly and payment terms are longer, after this period all Client data related to the service provided can be deleted without the possibility of recovery.
- If full payment is received after the suspension of the provision of the service, the resumption of the provision of the service is made within 1 (one) hour from the moment the payment was made.
5. Prohibited content and software
- In the event of a heavy load on the Internet channel, the provider has the right to unilaterally change the client's server IP, unless otherwise agreed.
- Bulk mailing is prohibited, except as authorized by the Company itself.
- It is prohibited to post information, software that contradicts and/or is prohibited by the legislation of the Russian Federation, including civil legislation governing legal relations related to intellectual property.
- It is forbidden to place software for botnets, grabbing, phishing, or other purposes that are clearly contrary to legal work on the Internet.
- It is forbidden to host services (including those with paid or private access) that can serve as an aid to illegal actions on the Internet.
- It is prohibited to place pornography on the Hosting, including links and advertisements containing pornographic scenes.
- It is forbidden to place network scanners, proxy checkers and similar software.
6. Termination of the provision of services at the initiative of the Company
- The Service Provider reserves the right to terminate the provision of services at its own discretion, immediately and without warning the Client in the event of:
- Indication of deliberately false data of the Client or refusal to confirm them;
- Defamation, dissemination of personal information, including personal data of third parties; violations of copyright, related rights and other intellectual property rights to the results of intellectual activity and to means of individualization belonging both to the Company itself and to third parties;
- Unauthorized distribution or copying of copyrighted software, violation of the laws of the Russian Federation, other international norms and agreements, export restrictions, fraud, trafficking in pornographic materials, drugs and other illegal activities;
- Mass mailings of Spam using the Contractor's equipment, while Spam is not limited to emails and includes other generally accepted interpretations on the Internet;
- Placing pornographic content in all its manifestations, including links to other sites with pornographic content;
- Violations of the rights of individuals to privacy; on personal, family secrets and other rights of persons; posting slanderous and offensive information, complicity, incitement to ethnic hatred, murder, terrorism, violence in any form, as well as when committing other illegal acts;
- Obstruction of the normal and stable operation of servers, network resources, the general operation of the Company;
- Incorrect communication with employees of the Company, including the use of profanity and the dissemination of slanderous information about the Company;
- The Company reserves the right to transfer information about the Client in the event of an official request from law enforcement agencies.
7. The service provider is not responsible
- In case of violation by the Client of the current legislation (including civil law governing legal relations related to intellectual property), the Company, after receiving a Notification or Claim from third parties, sends an e-mail message to the Client with the Notification or Claim attached about the need to stop violations of the rights of third parties. This requirement of the Company must be met within 5 (five) days from the date of sending the message to the Client's e-mail. This term begins to be calculated on the next day from the moment the message is sent by the Company to the Client.
- In case of refusal or inaction of the Client within 5 (five) days, the Company has the right to refuse to execute the Agreement and terminate the provision of services.
- In the event of litigation, in particular, on disputes related to the violation of the intellectual rights of third parties in the event that both property and non-property claims against the Company are satisfied, the Client who has placed the results of intellectual activity or means of individualization on the information and telecommunications network (including the Internet) or who acts as a co-defendant in this case is obliged to reimburse the Company for the full cost of satisfied claims against the Company within 5 (five) calendar days from the date of entry into force of the Court's decision legal force.
- The Company is not responsible for the choice by the Client of the operating system, software and the consequences that this may entail.
- The company is not responsible for any types of direct and indirect damage, loss of information, business reputation and other damages.
8. E-mail informing
- Refusal to receive notifications is possible only in case of complete closure of the client's account.
- Registration of the Client in the personal account at the address https://my.aeza.net means the automatic consent of the Client to receive informational e-mail messages, including offers of the Company's services.
- The Company disclaims responsibility for non-receipt by the Client of important informational messages via e-mail messages.
- Hourly rates are non-refundable.
- Refunds are not made from the bonus balance of a personal account, as well as for bills and services paid from the bonus balance of a personal account. These funds can only be used to pay for the services of our company;
- The amounts due to the Customer based on the results of the reconciliation of settlements must be returned within 10 (ten) business days.
- Refunds are made upon request through the ticket system. Funds are refundable after the reconciliation of settlements.
- The cost of installing third-party control panels, fees for additional IP addresses and other additional services are non-refundable. Refunds are only available for Virtual Servers, Dedicated Servers.
- In case of violation of the conditions for the provision of services, the Company has the right to refuse to return funds to the Client.
- In cases where the actions of the client directly or indirectly led the company to losses (blocking the server, subnet, etc.), the amount of costs is deducted from the refund amount.
- If less than 14 days have passed since the purchase of the Company's service, the Company has the right to return to the Client 50% of the amount required for a refund.
- The Company has the right to withhold 15% of the commission from the amount of the Client's application for withdrawal of funds from personal account or the amount of the Client's application for cancellation of services, in order to cover the costs associated with the processing of applications for withdrawal of funds.
- The payment system commission is withheld when refunding funds.
- Refunds are possible only for those details from which the payment was made.
10. Service Level Guarantee
- Compensation is accrued based on a support request in your account at https://my.aeza.net
- Compensation is accrued only in the form of additional days of service and cannot be paid in monetary terms.
- The Company guarantees the availability of Hosting servers at the level of 99.8% per month.
- In case of violation of clause 10.3 of this Offer, each full day (24 hours) of service downtime is compensated to the Client in double amount.
*Full and unconditional acceptance of the terms of this document (acceptance) is considered payment by the Client for the services of the Company.
Official website: https://aeza.net
Personal account: https://my.aeza.net
Update date: 09/02/2023