Key terms and definitions
- Deletion of personal data - any action in which personal data is destroyed irretrievably with no possibility of further restoration in the information system of personal data and (or) as a result of which tangible media of personal data are destroyed.
- Information system of personal data is an aggregate of personal data contained in databases of personal data and information technologies and technical means ensuring its processing;
- Personal data depersonalization - actions, as a result of which it is impossible to determine without the use of additional information what personal data belongs to a particular User or other subject of personal data;
- Processing of personal data - any operation (action) or set of operations (actions), performed with or without the use of automation means with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), anonymization, deletion, removal of personal data;
- Website - a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases, ensuring their availability on the Internet at the network address aeza.net;
- Operator - state body, municipal authority, legal entity or individual, independently or together with other persons organizing and (or) carrying out processing of personal data, as well as determining the purpose of personal data processing, composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
- Personal data - any information related directly or indirectly to a certain or definable User of aeza.net website;
- Automated processing of personal data - processing of personal data by means of computer technology;
- User - any visitor to aeza.net;
- Provision of personal data - actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons;
- Blocking of personal data - temporary suspension of processing of personal data (except when the processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
- Dissemination of personal data - any action aimed at disclosure of personal data to an indefinite range of persons (transfer of personal data) or to familiarize with personal data to an unlimited number of persons, including publication of personal data in the media, placing in information and telecommunications networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
- Cross-border transfer of personal data - transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign country to a foreign authority, a foreign natural person or a foreign legal entity;
1. Basic confidentiality provisions
- a. This policy of personal data processing is made in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Laws of the EU "On Personal Data" and defines the procedure for processing of personal data and security measures of personal data of "Aeza Hosting" (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
- b. The Operator's most important goal and condition for carrying out its activities is respect for human and civil rights and freedoms when processing personal data, including protection of rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
- c. This Operator's policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter - the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator may receive about the visitors of the aeza.net website.
2. Why the processing of personal data is necessary
- The purpose of processing of personal data of the User:
- a. informing the User by sending emails;
- b. Conclusion, fulfilment and termination of civil law contracts;
- c. giving the User access to services, information and/or materials contained on the website.
- the Operator is entitled to send the User notifications about new products and services, special offers and different events. The User can always unsubscribe from receiving information messages by sending an email to the Operator at firstname.lastname@example.org with the note "Unsubscribe from notifications about new products and services and special offers.
- the anonymised User Data collected by Internet Statistics services serves to collect information about the User's activities on the Website, to improve the quality of the Website and its contents.
2. Legal basis for processing personal data
- the operator processes the User's personal data only when they are filled and/or sent by the User himself/herself through the special forms located on the aeza.net website. By filling in the appropriate forms and/or sending their personal data to the Operator, the User expresses their consent to this Policy.
3. Collection and storage of personal data.
- Security of personal data processed by the Operator shall be ensured by implementing legal, organisational and technical measures necessary to comply fully with the requirements of applicable legislation in the field of personal data protection.
- The operator shall ensure safety of personal data and take all possible measures to exclude access to personal data by unauthorised persons.
- The operator shall be entitled to transfer personal data to bodies of inquiry and investigation and other authorised bodies on the grounds stipulated by the legislation in force.
- In case of identification of inaccuracies in personal data, the User may update it on their own by sending a notification to the Operator's email address email@example.com marked "Updating of personal data".
- The period of processing of personal data is unlimited. The User may withdraw their consent to the processing of personal data at any time by sending the Operator a notification via email to the Operator's email address firstname.lastname@example.org, marked "Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data".
4. Data to be processed
The operator can process the following personal data of the user
- a. surname, first name, patronymic;
- b. email address;
- c. address of the actual place of residence and registration at the place of domicile and/or residence.
- the site also collects and processes impersonal visitor data (including cookies) through web statistics services (Yandex Metrika).
- The above-mentioned data hereinafter in the text of the Policy are combined with the general term Personal Data.
5. Cross-border transfer of personal data
- before transborder transfers of personal data, the operator must ensure that the foreign country to whose territory the transfer of personal data is to take place provides adequate protection of the rights of personal data subjects.
- Cross-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign states that do not comply with the aforementioned requirements, may take place only with the consent in writing of the personal data subject for the transborder transfer of his/her personal data and / or fulfillment of the contract, to which the personal data subject is a party.
6. Other provisions
- The user may obtain any explanations on questions of interest regarding the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail at email@example.com.
- This document will reflect any changes to the personal data processing policy of the Operator. The Policy is valid indefinitely until replaced by a new version.
*The Client's full and unconditional acceptance of the terms of this document (acceptance) shall be deemed to be payment for the Company's services.
Official website: https://aeza.net
Billing system: https://my.aeza.net
Date of update: 13.11.2021